Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tripods



I like tripods.  I know several photographer who don't like tripods because they're restricting.  They don't like to use them if they can help it.  Me? I like to use them.  I like the way they can move.  I find myself wanting a new tripod ever so often because I just like to play them.  I admit it, I'm a little over-imaginative sometimes. If you're having trouble reading this because of the constantly spinning image above, I completely understand. I had only a little trouble with that while I wrote it.  Basically I put the center column horizontally and then I took a picture facing the column, turned the ball head, took another, and so on. This is in my dad's house.  I think we might have been watching old James Bond movies, like with Sean Connery.  I like this gif because it throws the whole world around while keeping one thing in place, the center column.

No comments:

Post a Comment