Tuesday, June 24, 2014

After Church and other Times


This will probably never load on any mobile device because there are 24 gifs.  I hope you enjoy them.


Strange faces in 2012



To the car with the luggage

Dancing fingers

Dancing midair!
Leaf Fireworks!







Who doesn't love watermelon in season!?

                   

Playing with fire in the house.  Bacon candle #1
           






All that goes on behind



Wide eyes

Smile and laugh

Whoa that's a tongue

He was getting some cleaning done between texts

Funny times!

Those Eyebrows


Mystery girl






Ben showing his incredible dislike for the season of Fall by throwing those terrible dead leaves out of his gutter.

Hosanna's awesome Flower Friends

This is what he did!
Squinting time



I guess Paul's pretty funny

Ravi looking at Nate, looking at you

Ravi's little smile

2 comments:

  1. hahahah very funny. You're rally talented. Could you teach me how to do this please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just saw your comment on here last night, I guess I need to change something to get the emails.

      Delete