Thursday, June 19, 2014

Water Fireworks




I like to use painting with light to create interesting images.  Painting with light is pretty easily summed up by saying it uses moving light sources.  For both of the images in this post I used a single waterproof flashlight.  I was at a friend's house recently because of their lake.  Their paddle boat was full of water from a recent "monsoon" (really it never rains that much around here, but it was raining hard).  They had pulled it up onto the beach to keep it from floating away.  Since it was there, I decided to take a picture of it, which turned out to look quite a bit like a firework.  I guess the 4th of July isn't too far away!  I took a few of them together in the actual lake because I liked the effect.



I also posted about these types of images on this blog:

http://lightorialist.com/risk-sun-burn/

No comments:

Post a Comment