Monday, April 28, 2014

High School Play, the Wiz

On April 5th, almost a month ago, I found myself at a high school musical.  No, it wasn't any of those strange movies called movies called High School Musical that I've never related to, but was a musical called The Wiz done by the theater department of Farmington High School, Farmington IL.  It is based somewhat on The Wizard of Oz but with modern cultural references from things like Harry Potter, Titanic, and Transformers.  I don't remember my own high school's plays being anything so entertaining but maybe that's because they didn't have my amazing talent. . . although that's probably not the case.  In any case, I found the Wiz to be quite funny and took many pictures which I have converted into Gifs.  I tried to get them in order, but they're probably not perfect.

Enjoy!








I realized I didn't really get any good gif material of the Wicked Witch, so here's a picture.




























No comments:

Post a Comment