Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stumped

These images were all taken on May 26th, 2015. I am ready for the warmth and the green-ness to return to Central Illinois because I find it much more visually appealing. 

This is a stump in Laura Bradley Park on the hill near the Cornstock Theater.

I find this to be an interesting stump. If I ever have to cut down a tree in a yard I own, I want to make it into such a useful piece of yard furniture. How curious. Need a seat anyone? 

Bark peeling off a tree.
 I like to climb trees, but not these ones. I do like how the bark looks as it peels off though. It is an interesting tree. This image shows the shape of the bark on the underside. Look at that detail.


A Rabbit

This car is a Rabbit. It seems like it is still driven. It's parked in the High Wine district near Main Street. Just a funny looking little car.

No comments:

Post a Comment