Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sandwiches.


Two halves of a sandwich I made in a toaster oven.  Yes, I certainly wasted a bunch of energy leaving the door open like that, especially since it was in May.  I did like how the cheese nicely browned on top of my olives. I've found that many people do not like black olives but I certainly do. I like them on my sandwiches, on pizza, and out of the can.  However, I don't think that I like them that much merely on taste.  I think that there's a little more going on here.  I think part of it has to do with how much people around me don't like them.  But I do like the texture quite a bit.  Anyway, I'm sure that the constant motion at the top of this post has been a bit distracting, but what can I say, I'm more of a photographer than a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment