Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Food

Recently I've found that I'm photographing food quite a bit.  They say not to play with your food, but often I just can't help it.  I just like how colorful it is, but maybe I'm just hungry.  .  .  

You can look at the images in the blog with the words or click on one of them and they will fill the screen and you can use the arrow keys to see them one at a time.

Whenever I see this image I start to smell the onion

Mmm, chicken and cheese





These strawberries and blueberries were all taken the same night:


Glowing in the dark

Berry landscape

I wasn't really sure how to capture that shadow well

Spinning the berries made it more interesting





This is my roommate's pizza, I can barely handle a little bit of spice




This is a different roommates on a different day, but it's still pizza




Some friends made this.  When I go to parties I don't just photograph the people.




I cut up a lot of potatoes and carrots when I get the gumption to cook




I'd never made one of those frozen can juice things before this year so my juice was always in a clear, store-bought container instead of a pitcher.  Of course I had to play with my pineapple juice as I stirred it.




And finally, here are some cookies.  Gotta have a good dessert.  My aunt Diana made these back in January.  Both types were quite good.







May your mouth water the whole day.


No comments:

Post a Comment