Thursday, September 4, 2014

Movement in the Little Trees


I wanted a neutral density filter and then got one for Christmas and then didn't use it for about a year.  But here it is in use with these blurry little black willow trees.  I really like these trees and for this image I was inside a little grove of them behind my house.  It was a nicely windy day. I'd really like to use the filter more often because I definitely like this effect.


Completely unrelated, but I was at a friend's house today to replace their bike's brake pads.  It had been pulled out of storage and new pads were somewhat put on, but more than that the brakes stuck on one side of the wheel.  I have never replaced brake pads, but with the help of youtube it wasn't too hard.  Afterwards I got a tour of the house, which they've recently moved into.  I've seen the outside before but never the inside. I was curious because it is a completely round house.  Inside was a great adventure complete with a connecting closet, spiral stair case, and upper room with windows all around in a hexagon.  It is a very interesting house.  I like houses and would like to design/build my own someday.  It would contain more than a connecting closet, secret passageways and definitely a strange shape.  I liked that upper room a lot too.  I could include one of those.

Anyway, that was the adventure of my day after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment